Reply Paid Envelope
Refill. Return. Repeat.
With our Refill, Return program, you send back your refill packs to be reused, refilled and returned over and over again. You can return these refills any way you wish, but the easiest way to do it is to use our reply paid courier service.
You can fit about four bulk refill packs, or twelve small refill packs in it. Once it is full - simply drop it to a post office or post box, or arrange a home pickup via this link here.
- 100% FSC certified paper
- 1 x Reply Paid Refill Return Envelope
How to use
- Save up your refill packs, until you have approximately 4 bulk or 12 standard size refills.
- Ensure the refill packs have their lids on.
- Lie the standard refill packs flat and fold the bulk refill packs in half.
- Rotate the packs to avoid stacking the spouts on top of each other.
- Drop your refills at a post office / post box, or book a pickup here.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes.
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.