Complete Laundry Starter Kit
The ultimate clean slate for your laundry.
Say goodbye to all your washing woes, with our complete laundry starter kit.
This clean bundle comes with full dispenser bottles, made from natural glass, covered in BPA free silicone for drop protection. Form and function, these lifetime bottles have dose specific pumps, to make it easy for you to dispense your detergents.
This pack also contains refill packs (made from a minimum of 30% post industrial recycled waste) of our three staple laundry products: laundry detergent (choose between Original Laundry Detergent or Advanced Wash), wool & delicate wash, and our stain remover which you can return to be refilled, for free!
It also includes a 30 pack of our rust proof 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Pegs.
Laundry pride much?
- Laundry Detergent Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes (Updated Blend), Spring Scented Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Basil, Orange, Clove, Geranium, Patchouli and Cedarwood), Preservatives
- Wool and Delicate Wash Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Wild Water Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Lemon, Bergamot, Clove Leaf, Nutmeg, Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchoul), Preservatives
- Stain Remover Ingredients: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide (Oxygen Bleach), Surfactants, Essential Oils (Orange, Basil, Lemongrass, Lime and Mandarin), Preservatives
- Laundry Detergent Glass Dispenser Bottle 475ml
- Laundry Detergent Refill Pack 450ml
- Wool and Delicate Wash Glass Dispenser Bottle 475ml
- Wool and Delicate Wash Refill Pack 450ml
- Stain Remover Glass Dispenser Spray Bottle 240ml
- Stain Remover Refill Pack 250ml
- Stain Remover Carry On 20ml
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Pegs 316 Grade
- 100% Recycled Plastic Carry Bag
How to use
Instructions for Laundry Detergent
- Suitable for washing most fabrics
- Pretreat any heavy duty stains with an extra squirt of laundry liquid staight onto soiled fabric
- Add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine. If you have a top loader, add the detergent to the base of your machine before you put your clothes in
- 40 degrees is optimal for performance, however Dirt will work at colder temperatures with only a mild performance difference
Instructions for Wool and Delicate Wash
- Suitable for washing delicates including wool, linen, silk and nylon.
- Brush off any solid stains and pre-treat any hard staing with an extra squirt straight onto the soiled fabric.
- Add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine.
- Pick your temp wisely. Most wools are best washed at 40 degrees. Most silks are best washed cold. If in doubt, follow the garments care instructions.
Instructions for Stain Remover
- Follow garment care label instructions and always patch test fabric for colourfastness
- Use the applicator spray bottle to target the stain directly
- If the stain is tough, use the end of the nozzle to agitate the stain slightly
- Allow the stain remover between 5 minutes and half an hour to work before machine washing or blotting to remove the stain remover residue
- If you're out and about use the carry on bottle to target fresh stains, allow 30 minutes to work (but not longer) then blot with water to remove stain remover residue
- If the stain doesn't start to fade within 30 minutes, treat again
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes.
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.