Refill. Return. Repeat.
Perfect for anyone who already has our dispenser bottles, the Complete Refill Bundle comes with 3x refill packs of our three staple laundry products; laundry detergent (choose between our Original Laundry Detergent or our Advanced Wash), wool & delicate wash, and our stain remover.
All formulated with 100% pure and powerful plant-based and biodegradable ingredients.
Fill your empty dispenser and carry on applicator bottles with our refill packs, which you can collect and send back to us to be refilled and reused, over and over again. You'll receive a free reply envelope for your refill returns with every third order.
It's the cleanest choice; for your clothes, your skin and the environment.
- Laundry Detergent Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes (Updated Blend), Spring Scented Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Basil, Orange, Clove, Geranium, Patchouli and Cedarwood), Preservatives
- Wool and Delicate Wash Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Wild Water Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Lemon, Bergamot, Clove Leaf, Nutmeg, Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchoul), Preservatives
- Stain Remover Ingredients: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide (Oxygen Bleach), Surfactants, Essential Oils (Orange, Basil, Lemongrass, Lime and Mandarin), Preservatives
- Laundry Detergent Bulk Refill Pack 3000ml
- Wool and Delicate Wash Refill Pack 450ml
- Stain Remover Refill Pack 250ml
How to use
Instructions for Laundry Detergent
- Suitable for washing most fabrics
- Pretreat any heavy duty stains with an extra squirt of laundry liquid staight onto soiled fabric
- Add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine. If you have a top loader, add the detergent to the base of your machine before you put your clothes in
- 40 degrees is optimal for performance, however Dirt will work at colder temperatures with only a mild performance difference
Instructions for Wool and Delicate Wash
- Suitable for washing delicates including wool, linen, silk and nylon.
- Brush off any solid stains and pre-treat any hard staing with an extra squirt straight onto the soiled fabric.
- Add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine.
- Pick your temp wisely. Most wools are best washed at 40 degrees. Most silks are best washed cold. If in doubt, follow the garments care instructions.
Instructions for Stain Remover
- Follow garment care label instructions and always patch test fabric for colourfastness
- Use the applicator spray bottle to target the stain directly
- If the stain is tough, use the end of the nozzle to agitate the stain slightly
- Allow the stain remover between 5 minutes and half an hour to work before machine washing or blotting to remove the stain remover residue
- If you're out and about use the carry on bottle to target fresh stains, allow 30 minutes to work (but not longer) then blot with water to remove stain remover residue
- If the stain doesn't start to fade within 30 minutes, treat again
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes.
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.